Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hey!
This week was a good good week! I had lots of fun and probably too much fun and didn't concentrate on the work like I should have. To start off on, Monday we went and cooked hamburgers again with Marcos and then we went and ate and played yatzee and Uno in our apartment! That was fun! We had 2 lessons on Monday which was a good way to start off the week! On Tuesday, we had a Zone meeting which was pretty cool! I learned lots and the spirit was really strong there. We did a little study exercise during the zone meeting and I was reading in Alma 36 about the conversion of Alma hijo and found some really cool stuff that helped me. Alma suffered lots for his sins just like any of us who sin but he was able to remember the Savior Jesus Christ and overcome his sufferings! When he finally received a remission of his sins, he understood the Joy that the Savior brings. When he felt that joy he didn't just sit around he went to work preaching the gospel so that they could experience that same joy! He worked unceasingly for years bringing people unto the Lord. He wanted more than anything for others to feel his same Joy. Throughout his years of service he recognized the help of the Lord in his life! Alma 36:27. Basically he saw the hand of the Lord in his life and because of this he always put his trust in the Lord for his protection and so that he could accomplish what ever he was asked to do!
I learned tha's something I need to do better as a person. I need to recognize the hand of the Lord more in my life. I need to put my trust in the Lord and when I do he will help me through anything! I know that each one of us can apply this in our lives and I encourage you to do so. Take a minute and think about the belssings you have received from the Lord and then have a little more trust in him so you can overcome your trials faster and easier!
Wednesday was pretty slow day but Thursday we had the opportunity to have interviews with President Boswell!It was so awesome! He is the coolest guy! I love him so much! Interviews with him are the bomb! I went in there and we just talked like we had known each other for years! Man what an awesome experience I have to have a President!
Friday was pretty slow and so was Saturday. Sunday was good though! We got a reference from a family and so we went with them to the house of another family and met some people who I feel are super prepared to hear the message of the gospel! This week was good! Hopefully the coming week will go as well as this week did!

No comments:

Post a Comment