Monday, November 10, 2014



Hey! This week was a little longer for Elder Anderson and I. We worked hard but we just didn't have the lessons and success that we have had in the past. This week on Monday we went to Jikamarka and played soccer. It was fun. I was sore Tuesday so I feel that I got my exercise in. We only had one lesson Monday... On Tuesday we had a good day. we had 5 lessons. We had an awesome Noche de Hogar with a member and one of our investigators! The family bought us Chinese food or Chifa! It was so good. On Wednesday our pench was ticked because we didn't come to dinner and Elder Netzley and Nunja bought hamburgers and didn't go to dinner... haha we knew what dinner was because we always have the same dinner as what we had for lunch and, well, lunch was gross, so we didn't go to dinner. She was mad but she is cool so it was funny! The rest of the week was pretty low on lessons but it wasn't a bad week. On Thursday Elder Anderson had immigrations we went to La Molina at noon and then I went on divisions with Elder Baldarrama who is an elder in our zone and from the same group that entered the mission as me. He is cool. I wont lie I didn´t enjoy the day very much but Today Elder Anderson and his comp. are in immigrations again so I am with Elder Baldarrama and have been since 6 this morning and I have enjoyed it very much! It was a blast to study with Elder Baldarrama! We have 2 investigators with a Baptismal date and so hopefully in 2 weeks, Luis y Juan can be baptized. We have lots of investigators but we are having some problems getting lots of them to progress... We are praying and trying hard but you can pray too! We have Luis y Juan, Their cousin Edgar, Carlos, Celeste, Magali Chang, Jesus Chaves, Renzo Chaves, Cesar Chaves, Yeimi Zavala, Luz Palomino, ect. haha They are all sooo soooo good! But they are all having problems right now. They could all progress so easily and be such good members! Ahhh it has been frustrating! 

Well this morning I was studying in the book of Mormon in Mosiah 7 about rejoicing and trusting in the Lord. I made a connection between Mosiah 7, Alma 17: 2-3 and 2 Nephi 4:30, 34-35! It´s pretty sweet! I know that when we trust in the lord we will rejoice! Give me reason to rejoice in you guys at home ;) haha Thanks!

Love you all! 
Love Elder Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment