Monday, December 8, 2014

Holy cow! What a week. To start off I want to say that this week reminded me lots of my first week in the mission. My first week in the mission was the hardest week of my life. To start off on Monday we wrote and worked like normal and then Tuesday was our Pday. On Tuesday we ate lunch at the pencion and then we ate McFlurries at McDonalds. They were very very yummy. Then we went the the Stake Center in Campoy to find out the cambios or transfers. I wasn't expecting to get transferred since I was training but well that wasn't the case. I did get transferred and I got transferred to Sucro, which is a really rich area where the work is a Little harder. And well I got transferred and am now a district leader, which I was not expecting. I was loving everything about my other area. I loved being with Elder Anderson more than any other companion I have ever had and I was sad to leave. Anyways we all went to transfers early in La Molina because Elder Nunja who was Elder Netzleys companion was training. When we got there President came up to me and asked, "Well Elder Jones, do you think you are ready?" I answered "Yeah I think so..." At this point I thought I was just getting transferred to be a District Leader and going to a new area and well nothing more. Well after that I went and talked to some of the other missionaries and then the Assistant came and found me telling me I was training.... again which meant that we were both going to a new area. WOW. Anyways that's where I am at. I am training Elder Juarez from mexico and we are opening an area and I am District Leader and I´ll tell you what it has not been easy. We are opening an area where the old elders had problems with girls, which is another long story, and we no nothing. I knew nothing about being a district leader but I am learning. Elder Juarez is really annoying and talks a lot and only talks about his girlfriend and his parents. He is really weird and nothing like Elder Anderson :(. I have been so stressed trying to figure all this out haha but I know it will get better. Yeah so anyways right now I am in a rich area where there is a KFC a McDonalds, Pizza Hut and basically what ever I want but the problem is, is that we don´t have money... The members here are really nice and we eat lots of food! They cook so much better here! Oh yeah and on top of training and being district leader and opening an area we need to find another place to live by today, find somebody to do our laundry and find a permanent penchion because the one we have is only temporary.... wow. Its really nice here and there is Little dust. There are members with cars!

Anyways that is my crazy week. Hopefully this week goes better. I need to figure out some way to get Elder Juarez to stop talking or to start talking about something else besides his girlfriend haha. The mission is great and I learn so much. I don´t really like learning hard things but I have to do it. I hope that when I get back I will be a better person and have developed more attributes like patience! Well that's about it! Thanks for the support! Love you all! I would love some letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment