Monday, December 8, 2014

Hey! 
Well this week was a little bit less stressful! Thank goodness! It was busy but not super stressful since we are both getting to know the area a little bit better. On Monday we watched Brother Bear as a zone and then we had one lesson later on. My companion was a little depressed because he didn't get to say everything he wanted to his family haha. He felt better after the movie. On Monday night we stayed the night at the zone leaders because Elder Harris, our zone leader, and I had to be in La Molina early for a District Leader´s training haha. It was really good! We woke up early and then we headed in the Train!! they have in Lima now! It was good! We got to La Molina about an hour early... We got back about 3 and ate lunch about 3:30. On Wednesday we basically did the same thing. We got up at 5:15 so we could get to the zone leaders apartment before 6:45 so we and the the hermanas in our district could take a taxi to La Molina for a Multi-Zone conference. It was good! I really love hearing from President Boswell! Once again we got back kinda late and ate lunch late. On Thursday we had our District Meeting. It was good. I taught about Faith! I feel that the district really enjoyed it and felt the spirit. On Friday my companion was really depressed during our weekly planning and did not want to help out at all! I got after him a little bit and had to be a little harsh with him so he would be humble enough to tell me what was going on and how I could help him. He finally gave in and told me he was really home sick and was having negative thoughts about how his girlfriend wasn't going to wait for him and such. It was a good time for us to bond. I gave him what council I could and showed him I loved him and he felt better. He is having a really hard time getting his family and his home out of his mind and is having a hard time focusing on the work here. He is a good missionary though and he will be great! Saturday we had 1 lesson and looked for rooms pretty much the whole day. We have to move because the place we are living has a girl that is about 25 or so living in the floor below us and for the rules of the mission we have to move but we cant find a place to go.... oh well. We will find one. Sunday was voting here in Peru so they do not allow meetings... Nobody was home and nobody wanted to have lessons with us. We pretty much contacted all day but it was a really good thing! We had some really cool experiences contacting! We even found a new investigator!! That's about it for my week! It was a good week! Keep praying for me and I know that in the coming weeks things will go even better! 

I love you all! Keep doing the things the prophets say and you will not go astray!

Thank you for everything! Love you!

Love Elder Jones 
368 los agrolagos urbanizacion las acacias de monterrico, la molina, lima 12 peru

No comments:

Post a Comment