Monday, June 23, 2014

Hey!!It's winter time here so it's been a little chilly in the mornings haha. Nothing compared to the chill of Wyoming but it's enough that I put my sweater on to study! Luckily we have hot water in our shower so I don't have to freeze that way! Hot showers are awesome!
This week was a little longer for Elder De Paz and I. Monday he was a little upset with me but we got that all settled haha! The rest of the week was just simply long because we don't have any investigators that are progressing and we have Elder Rasmussen breathing down our necks 24/7. We've been working super hard but right now we are learning the lesson of patience and diligence because we know one day our hard work will pay off. Elder De Paz says he hasn't been in an area this tough for a year and he said that before he came to this area he thought his trials of the mission had passed but that's not the case. We had a ton of lessons this week but nobody is progressing. We've been teaching a ton of less activities. Who knows haha. I don't really have any awesome experiences this week but something that's cool is that this morning Elder De Paz said that I was talking in my sleep last night and that I was talking in Spanish...haha. I guess that means that wither my mind is really confused or I am slowly changing to Spanish so that's cool. Anyways keep up the hard work.
Keep working hard, praying, reading the Scriptures, and going to Church and everything will work out great! Love you all and the support you give!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment